Both Madero Cantina locations are open for indoor and outdoor dining as well as take-out.
Our safety precautions are as follows:
- Enrollment in the new The Trust Program with Kool Kleen, which performs safe high-touch spray sanitization throughout the restaurant.
- All staff have regular temperature checks and are required to wear face coverings and hand coverings at all times as well as our normal precautions such as frequent handwashing.
- Constant sanitization of frequent touch areas
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the establishment
- Procedural modifications in place for table clearing
- OF NOTE: No member of our staff at any location has been diagnosed with COVID-19
When open for in-door dining, the following precautions are in place:
- Guests are required to wear masks until seated
- Operation is limited to the county or state’s current occupancy restrictions (25%, 50%, etc.)